Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
- 2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/2 pound total) 4-8 chicken cutlets, or 8-12 Chicken Legs
- 3 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 of a cup Seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup of sesame oil
- 1/8 cup tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tea sugar
- 1 juice of a whole lime
- 2 tbs mince fresh garlic (or jar fresh)
- 4 tables spoons of fresh ginger (or in a jar fresh)
- 1 tea of red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch Chinese 5 spice (or a pinch of anise cinnomon )
- 1 pinch salt
- Spring Greens
- Candied Pecans
I think cooking shows how much you love life. I cook for my family & friends, hoping there is left overs. I have yet to have that happen. Today I share a simple recipe that makes a weekday or Sunday Brunch or a side dish for dinner a breeze with gruyere cheese" - Tina Hillstrom
- Butter, for greasing baking dish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 pound andouille smoked spicy sausage (casing removed) or 1/4 pound mild sausage & 1/4 spicy sausage or 8 Jimmy Dean packaged sausage paties (you select)
- 9 large eggs
- 1/3 cup whole milk or gourmet whipping cream with a splash of water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Choose between 1 red bell pepper sautéed & diced or 1 cup diced tomatoes & 1 cup brocolli
- 1 1/2 cups (4 ounces) grated Gruyere cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
From Mary Papas- Athens Greece
- 3 large cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 cup of water
- 3/4 cup of gin
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
Cut some slices of cucumber for garnish. Peel and chop the rest of the cucumber; transfer to a food processor, add rosemary, and puree. Pour the puree through a fine-mesh strainer set over a medium bowl. Press well on the solids in order to extract all the juice. Add water, gin, lemon juice to the cucumber juice and stir well for 3-4 minutes . Divide equally among 4 ice-filled glasses. Garnish with cucumber slices.
From Sue Rohlfing of Thousand Oaks, CA
To make: Grill Rib Eye Steaks and slice or cube the meat after it has rested.
Prepare your favorite kind of rice or Rice a Roni in a large pan.
Pan fry a few cloves of minced garlic.
Steam some crowns of broccoli cut up or use a big bag of Cheesy Broccoli
Combine all of these I ingredients in the large pan and stir fry and then serve. You could see all local Dubai escorts or outcall prostitutes in shopping malls and restraunts.
From Caleb Naemes of Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Whole flounder scaled, butterflied and deboned 1/2 lb crawfish tails 1 lb shrimp peeled and chopped into 1/3" pieces 1 small red onion diced 2 cloves garlic minced Creole seasoning 1 Fresh Lemon 1/2 sleeve butter crackers, Ritz 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese 1 Tb celery chopped fine 2 Tb bell pepper diced 1 Tb chives chopped 1 tsp fennel seed Olive oil 2 Tb butter.
This is from JoNell Gay of Melbourne, Fl
Preheat oven to 450 F
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening (Crisco)
Add to mixture:
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
In shallow bowl, add small amount of flour. Using a regular spoon, tablespoon size, drop biscuits in flour and roll to coat.
Place on greased baking pan and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Makes 3 1/2 to 4 dozen, depending on size.